UK GDP Fell by 0.3% (q-q) in Fourth Quarter

28 March 2024

UK gross domestic product (GDP) is estimated to have fallen by an unrevised 0.3% in Quarter 4 (Oct to Dec) 2023, following an unrevised fall of 0.1% in the previous quarter. Across Quarter 3 (July to Sept) and Quarter 4 2023 the UK economy is estimated to have decreased by a cumulative 0.4%, revised up from the first estimate of a 0.5% fall as the level of GDP has seen small revisions. Compared with the same quarter a year ago, real GDP is estimated to have fallen by 0.2%.
Source: Office for National Statistics
Post by: Republic of Türkiye Ministry of Trade